Ken has worked as a gastroenterologist for over 30 years. His office is in Cheyenne, WY. In addition to his being a specialist in the digestive system and liver diseases (gastroenterology), he has also embraced the complementary disciplines of holistic medicine, acupuncture, applied kinesiology, and hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is now a large part of Ken’s practice.
Education and Training:
- BS in Biochemistry – Penn State
- Certificate of Physical Therapy – New York University
- MD – New York Medical College
- Medical Acupuncture – UCLA School of Medicine
- Applied Kinesiology and Neural Therapy – Klinghardt Institute
- Hypnotherapy – Hypnotherapy Academy of America.
Board certifications obtained: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Holistic Medicine, Hypnotherapy.